The Nolan Group with Ameriprise Financial is hiring and looking for an ADMIN EXTRAORDINAIRE!
Are you someone who LOVES crossing items off a checklist and getting things DONE?! We are a unique financial advisory team looking for a new team member to further our culture of excellent client service. This position would be in our office in Winchester with a 25 hours per week fixed schedule with the possibility for full time.
A brief description of the job duties:
- Client Support; preparing and executing pre- and post-to-dos for client meetings.
- Workflow Management; assisting team members with outstanding workflow items and daily/weekly/monthly tasks.
- Administrative Genius; assisting with various tasks and personal errands for the advisors.
Who YOU are:
- You are curious and responsive and can go beyond the specific task at hand.
- You can take direction when necessary but know when to take initiative and be a self-starter.
- You can build strong relationships and respond to the expressed and anticipated needs of our clients and advisors.
- You are adaptable; you are a lifelong learner and can wear a lot of hats!
- You will constantly find new ways of maximizing and multiplying our team’s capabilities.
Who WE are:
- The Nolan Group is a place where the genuine care of our clients is our highest mission.
- We pledge to provide the finest personal financial service for our clients who will always enjoy a positive, warm, relaxed, yet refined ambience.
- We want our client experience to go above and beyond, instill well-being, and fulfill even the unexpressed wishes and needs of our clients. We Expect to DELIGHT.
- We want to work with people that we genuinely like to be around. That starts with a positive ATTITUDE.
Our best people don’t just fit our culture, they further it. We want to be as proud of the people we grow as we are of the company we grow! If you are interested in this position, please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.