The Stoneham Chamber is excited to launch our second annual Keep the Cheer Here campaign this holiday season. Below are the events that we will be hosted during the holidays this year, as well as information on how you can participate and/or sponsor these popular holiday offerings. You can sponsor the entire holiday season by becoming a Keep the Cheer Here Seasonal Sponsor or select the individual event(s) that best suite your business. You can register to sponsor any of these opportunities here.
Become a Keep the Cheer Here Seasonal Sponsor
- Take advantage of the entire series of events as a premiere sponsor of all four, as well as sponsorship of the Chamber’s “Shop Local. Shop Stoneham.” Gift Certificate Program.
Sponsor a Chamber Holiday Event
- Tree Lighting on the Town Common (11/28)
- The popular Tree Lighting on the Town Common will be offered for the 18th year in partnership with the Stoneham Department of Public Works, Stoneham Police and Fire Departments, Stoneham Recreation, and the local business community. This year’s celebration will include visits with Santa, a train ride for kids on the Common, craft making and activities, hot chocolate, the Memory Tree, holiday music and caroling.
- Winter Arts & Crafts Fair (11/28) New!
- Stoneham Holiday Open House (12/3) New!
- New this year! The Stoneham Chamber is teaming up with local businesses to host a Holiday Open House on Friday, Dec. 3 from 5:30PM – 8:00PM. Community members will be encouraged to visit Stoneham stores, businesses, and restaurants on foot or by trolley for an evening of specials, raffles, treats and promotions to make holiday shopping easy and fun.
- As part of the Open House, ornaments will be hidden in participating businesses for patrons to find and get a stamp in their Holiday Passport. The more stamps collected, the more raffle chances individuals get to win amazing prizes. Passports will be available at participating businesses, online and at the chamber. More details to come.
- Stoneham Holiday Parade (12/11)