Saturday, April 4th, Stoneham Public Library
Stoneham 101 is an open house event held in partnership with the Stoneham Public Library and the Town of Stoneham that provides new residents the opportunity to meet local officials and learn about goods and services available to them. This year's event will be held at the library on Saturday, April 4. We encourage Chamber members to include informational and/or promotional items in the Welcome Bags distributed to attendees. There is a $25 fee to participate. This completed form and items for inclusion must be received no later than April 1, 2020.
- 150 promotional items must be delivered to the Chamber office no later than Wednesday, April 1. Unused items can be picked up post event or distributed to future new residents.
- Only promotional materials from Chamber member businesses will be accepted.
- Any large promotional item must be pre-approved.
- Your participation does not limit participation by any other Chamber member in a similar business.
- There is a $25 administration fee to participate that does not include the costs of promotional items.
Once you application and payment have been received, you will be contacted regarding delivery of promotional items.
Please call the Chamber at 781-438-0001 or email email@example.com with any additional questions.