Stoneham Town Day is this Saturday, Sept. 18, 11am-4pm
More than 100 exhibitors will be on hand with giveaways, raffles, contests and more!
Join the Stoneham Chamber of Commerce, in partnership with the Town of Stoneham, for the 37th Annual Stoneham Town Day.
More than 100 exhibitors will be on hand with giveaways, raffles, contests and more! Live music will be performed, inflatable amusements, oversized lawn games and carnival attractions will be available for kids, as well as delicious food and treats served all day long. Stop by the Town Common on Saturday, Sept. 18th between 11am-4pm (rain date, Sunday,
Sept. 19, noon-5pm) to celebrate Stoneham and the community safely together.
- Oversized Lawn Games & Lounge Area in the Common Center sponsored by StonehamBank.
- Knucklebones structured fun and games for kids of all ages in front of the Stoneham Police Department.
- Stoneham TV broadcasting live in front of Town Hall.
- Groove Syndicate playing rock classics in the Gazebo from noon to 2pm sponsored by Eastern Bank.
- Inflatable Park & Carnival Fun with Soccer Shoot Out, Arcade Basketball Deluxe, Skee Ball, Bobbing for Apples Bungy Challenge, Scarecrow Slide, Battle Zone w Airbag, Shark Attack Water Racer and more! In the Town Hall and South Parking Lots. Sponsored by the Stoneham Chamber and Boys & Girls Clubs of Stoneham & Wakefield.
- Antique Photo Booth sponsored by Salem Five on the Town Common South Parking Lot.
- Balloon Twister Brian Bouchard sponsored by RE/MAX Andrew Realty Services.
- Stone Zoo Van featuring favorite program animals on Church Street.
- Blood Pressure Station sponsored by Stoneham Memorial Adventist Church
- Emergency Management Vehicles from Middlesex County Sheriff’s Department, Stoneham Fire & Police
- COVID Vaccination Clinic provided by Cataldo Ambulance.
- More than 100 fun-filled, information-packed booths, all organized by your friends, neighbors and local business people.
- Food, drinks, popcorn, ice cream, pizza, burgers, fried dough, raffles, giveaways, crafts, games, health information, music, dancing, historical and town government information, registrations and more!
Additionally, in celebration of the 20th anniversary of the dedication of the Town Common a weekend long music fest will be held. Town Day Weekend music fest on the Town Common.
- Thurs., Sept. 16 | Joanie Cicatelli & Cool Fuel Perform, 7pm
- Fri., Sept. 17 | Grand Theft Audio Performs w/ Classic Car Show &
- Catering Boss BBQ Food Truck, 7pm.
- Sun., Sept. 19 | Munk Duane & Soul Jacker Perform, 7pm
Stoneham Town Day is offered in partnership with title sponsors, Melrose Wakefield Hospital and Winchester Hospital, a member of Beth Israel Lahey Health. The event is also made possible through the generosity of platinum sponsors, StonehamBank, Eastern Bank and Salem Five, gold sponsor Excel Orthopaedic Specialists, Agility Orthopedics, RE/MAX Andrew Realty Services, silver sponsors Cassidy Landscaping, Cataldo Ambulance Service, Inc., Commonwealth Pediatrics, Life Care Center of Stoneham and Mystic Valley Regional Charter School and bronze sponsors Boston Health & Wellness, Common Trust Federal Credit Union, Diane M. Bonanni, DMD Family & Cosmetic Dentistry and Stadium Oil Heat.