The Stoneham Chamber of Commerce, in partnership with MelroseWakefield Health and Winchester Hospital will offer the 2020 Health & Wellness Expo on Saturday, May 16 from 10AM-1PM at Stoneham Town Hall!
If your business is focused on health, wellness, fitness, lifestyle changes, and financial/retirement health…this is the opportunity for you to showcase your products and services.
Stoneham is a growing center for health and wellness businesses and organizations. FREE of charge to the public, our Expo has grown each year. In years past, the event has attracted more than 1000 attendees from Stoneham and surrounding communities.
A fun and educational event, the Health & Wellness Expo features healthy lifestyle activity demonstrations, seminar topics, cooking and nutrition demonstrations, numerous health screenings, FREE food and non-food samples and giveaways, and much more.
Families are an important focus of the Health & Wellness Expo. Healthy lifestyle activities for children are always included such as music and motion, as well as activities offered purely for fun.
- Exposure to hundreds of area residents
- Ability to network with consumers and vendors
- Generate leads
- Grow your customer base and build customer relationships
- Set up appointments
- Provide free demonstrations or screenings
All exhibitors receive:
- One table (6ft) with 2 chairs
- Free Wi-Fi
- Electricity available for an additional fee ($15)
- Event program listing (advertisements are available for purchase)
- Continued publicity through local newspaper and social media outlets.
Exhibit Space Sells Out Fast!
If you are interested in being a vendor or sponsor and reaching thousands of customers in one day, please find the application form here or contact email@example.com to reserve your space.
Join us as an exhibitor on May 16th. We’d love to have you!