New this year! The Town Hall Parking Lot will be converted into an Inflatable Challenge Park!
Tickets and or wristbands can be purchased at the Ticketing Table by Central & Emerson Streets during the event or pre-purchased here.
$20 All Day Inflatable Park Wristband or Purchase Tickets per Amusement
1 ticket = $1, sold in $5, $10 and $20 increments and inflatables require 1-3 tickets each.
- Wristband may be used at Scarecrow Slide, Bobbing for Apples Challenge, Field Goal Challenge, Axe Throwing Inflatable, Full Court Press and Soccer Shoot Out (but not at Salem Five Photo Booth, Shark Attack Water Racer and Skee Ball).
- Tickets may be used at all inflatables and Carnival Game Area including Salem Five Photo Booth, Shark Attack Water Racer and Skee Ball.
Wristbands can be used at the following inflatables:
- Full Court Press Basketball Challenge
- Leaps & Bounds
- Interactive obstacle course where participants must leap across 4 giant inflatable balls to reach the other side.
- Soccer Shoot Out Inflatable
- Two players kicking soccer balls through their own targets with the balls returned to their opponent’s side of the shoot out. First participant to get all their balls wins.
- Bobbing for Apples Bungee Challenge
- Two players are attached to bungee cord via a harness to sprint against one another to fill their buckets with foam apples from the center of the game.
- Field Goal Challenge
- This challenge tests player’s field goal kicking skills. A football is placed on a tee and kicked for accuracy.
- Scarecrow Slide
- 24 Foot fall themed slide.