The Town of Stoneham is expected to receive approximately 7 million dollars in American Rescue Plan Act (ARPA) funding, as well as state and federal funds to support pandemic recovery efforts in the coming months. The Stoneham Chamber wants to hear from you!
Please take a few minutes to complete this brief survey and let us know your priorities are for local, state and federal funding. All information will be reported anonymously and in aggregate. Please note, ARPA funding is limited to the following categories:
- Support public health expenditures,
- Address negative economic impacts caused by the public health emergency,
- Replace lost public sector revenue,
- Provide premium pay for essential workers,
- Prioritize low – and – moderate – income workers, and/or
- Invest in water, sewer, and broadband infrastructure.