Stoneham Holiday Open House
Saturday, December 16
8:00AM-5:00PM: Food rEvolution Saturday Café
- Extended hours, free hot cocoa and coffee (while supplies last), locally made goodies and gift boxes for gifting available to purchase.
2:00PM-5:00PM: Stoneham Square businesses stamping passports, hosting games, and offering food & fun.
- Trolley Rides to Santa at Whip Hill (pre-registration required) sponsored by Liberty Bell Roast Beef & Seafood
- Reindeer Food Craft, complimentary hot chocolate and coffee, characters at Christine's Sweet Shoppe and Spartan gear and goodies to purchase.
- Caroling in the Square with All That Music Academy (2:30PM-3:30PM)
- Stop by Nutrition & Whole Health Solutions for healthy treats including healthy hot chocolate and organic coffee. Shop their beautifully curated store for wellness gifts.
- Kushala Sip Coffee House will offer $5 off on any gift card of $25 or more, per gift card.
- Holiday Trivia Walk through Stoneham Square & the Town Common Holiday Lights
- Holiday Passport, visit participating businesses to get your passport stamped and fo every 5 stamps be entered to win one of three $100 Shop Local Shop Stoneham Gift Certificates redeemable at 25 local businesses! Get stamped at Food rEvolution or the Stoneham Historical Society & Museum and receive an extra raffle entry.
- Ceramica Paint Studio is offering a free $10 e-Gift Card when you purchase a $50 Gift Card. Purchase two 3D ornaments and get a Flat-Ornament for free! (selected flat ornaments while supplies last)
- Join us at Greater Boston Stage Company beginning 1 hour before the show and after each performance for hot chocolate, coffee, and sweet treats sold in our Gallery by the folx at INspire Café - an exciting new collaboration between GBSC, INspire Café, and the Boys & Girls Club of Stoneham & Wakefield.
Sunday, December 17
2:00PM- 4:00PM: Stoneham Historical Society & Museum and Holiday Shop Open