Thursday, Sept. 16th
Town Day Music Fest: Joanie Cicatelli & Cool Fuel, 7pm Town Common (cancelled due to weather)
Friday, Sept. 17th
- Town Day Music Fest: Grand Theft Audio Performs on Town Common, 7pm
- Classic Car Show, Town Hall Parking Lot, 6:30pm
- StonehamBank Complimentary Cotton Candy Cart
Saturday, Sept. 18th | Town Day
- Carnival Games Area, 11am-4pm (South Common “Honey Dew Parking Lot)
- Salem Five Green Screen Photo Booth, RE/MAX Andrew Realty Services Balloon Twister, Shark Attack Water Game, Inflatable Axe Throwing Contest, Skee Ball and more!
- Inflatable Amusement Park, 11am-4pm (Town Hall Parking Lot)
- Giant inflatable games and challenges including Wipe-Out inspired Leaps & Bounds, Bungee Bobbing for Apples Inflatable Challenge, Soccer Shootout and Field Goal Challenge.
- Town Day Music Fest: Groove Syndicate, 12-2pm (Gazebo)
- Knucklebones Kids Fun, 12-4pm (Police Station Lawn)
- Kid-Friendly Games All Day
- Cataldo Vaccination Clinic, 11am – 4pm (Central Street, in Front of Police Station)
- StonehamBank Oversized Lawn Games and Lounge Area, 11am-4pm (Main and Church Streets)
- Middlesex County Sheriff’s Office BEAR Vehicle, 11am-4pm (Central Street, in Front of Police Station)
- Body Mind Systems Demonstration, 2:15pm (Central Street)
- Dance Xhileration Dancers Perform, 2:30pm (Central Street)
- Stoneham HS Drama Club Performs, 3:15 (Gazebo)
- More than 100 fun-filled, information-packed booths, all organized by your friends, neighbors and local business people.
- Food, drinks, popcorn, ice cream, pizza, burgers, fried dough, raffles, giveaways, crafts, games, health information, music, dancing, historical and town government information, registrations and more!
Sunday, Sept. 19th
- Town Day Music Fest: Munk Duane & Soul Jacker